Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes, and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more about this, click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF/
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations or Life Discovery Consultation together, we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So, before you say "YES," you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will entail. Until then, click on my BIO page to learn more about me and my approach to coaching.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me via phone, so we can schedule our initial Life Discovery Session to explore the details of the coaching relationship further.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement, and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me?
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
You" Participate or Money Back Guarantee”
I want you to join in the coaching experience. You have wanted this transformation, and I do not want to delay you any longer. I am going to take away any financial risk you may perceive.
If, after participating fully, you do not agree that the process of coaching is worth every penny of the price you paid, just let me know anytime within the first 14 days of your coaching experience. I will promptly make arrangements to refund your credit card for the entire amount you have paid to date.
This program is about taking affirmative action to experience transformation. You must participate fully, show up for the sessions we schedule and do the work to receive the money-back guarantee. If you do the work, you’ll get the kind of results outlined. If you do not show up for the calls or follow through on the commitments we’ve made together; the guarantee is that it will not work for you
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Are the client center and my data secured and safe?
Yes! There are three levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected;
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
- Secured pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Yes. It is a username and password system. You are the only one that has access to your information.
Can I contact you in-between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! If you would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log, and we can have "just in time" coaching via your Private Client Website.
ACCESSING THE PRIVATE CLIENT AREA
What is the "Register Now" link, and when would I use it?
If you are interested in becoming a client or beginning the coaching process, you can create your account to access the private client area. When you "register" I will be notified that your account has been created and will need to activate your account. The process could take up to 24 hours.
How do I access your private client area, and how do I log in?’
Click on the Login link in the navigational menu of the website. Then enter the username and password you were assigned. Don't have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
I have a password that I use for most of my on-line accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assigned to you. Once you log in, you can change your password at any time in your Client Profile page that you find under the FORMS tab.
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the blue link "forgot password" to the right of the "Login" button and, in the new "Forgot Password" window, enter your username and click on the "Continue" button. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me, and I will forward you your information.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it accurately. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email, and I'll forward them to you.
FORMS, DOCUMENTS, AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
What makes up a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with this?
A welcome packet consists of some primary forms, documents, and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with some helpful information so that I know best how to support, guide, and work together with you. It includes a "Client Profile" form, a "Goals" form, and also a "Discovery" form. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items before our initial coaching session together.
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
It's easy. With at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any appointment by using the online calendar system. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Website Area.
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your current date that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the "edit" button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an "Available" block of time.
- The calendar will update itself; you'll see your new appointment reflected, and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
PAYING FOR THE COACHING SERVICES
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
Each month you'll receive an invoice from my practice letting you know the amount you've committed to for that month. You can log in to the private client portal, click on the Payments Menu, and you will see any outstanding balances due at that time.
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
All payments are made online through PayPal (Credit/Debit Cards).
- To pay by PayPal (Credit/Debit Cards): when you receive your monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice to log into the private client portal and click on the Payments Menu. Here you can either enter your credit card number or Pay Pal information, and my system will automatically (and securely) process your payment.
- To have your coach process your payments for you: Complete the "Credit Card Authorization" form found under the Documents section of the private client portal. Once I have the authorization and billing information, your payment will automatically process, as outlined in the authorization form.